The Spanish Education Office in Australia and New Zealand, has its central office located at the Embassy of Spain in Australia (Canberra).
FourSpanish educational advisory offices, with the following jurisdictions:
- Canberra/Sydney: New South Wales, Queensland, the Northern Territory and the Australian Capital Territory; in Australia,
- Melbourne: South Australia, Western Australia, Victoria, Tasmania; in Australia,
- Wellington: New Zealand,
- Manila: Philippines.
A Spanish Language and Culture Program in Australia (ALCE), with classrooms in:
- New South Wales: Sydney and Wollongong,
- Queensland: Brisbane,
- Australian Capital Territory: Canberra,
- Victoria: Melbourne and Geelong
Two Spanish Resource Centres in: