Home page of the Archives of the Crown of Aragon
- In memoriam Antoni Mut i Calafell (1928-2017)On the occasion of the death of the archivist Antoni Mut, the ACA pays tribute to him with a bibliographical sample of his professional trajectory
- Documents for the History of EuropeThe book titled "Componiment de Sardenya" (1358)
- Documents for the history of EuropeNew Plan of the Royal Audience of the Principality of Catalonia (Madrid, 16 January 1716)
- New tourist and cultural tour in the Palace of the ViceroysAs part of the commitments by the award of the European Heritage Label the Archives of the Crown of Aragon marks the milestones of its historic headquarters by the installation of boards with QR codes
- 20th Congress on the History of the Crown of AragonThe Permanent Committee of the Congresses of History of the Crown of Aragon, the Istituto Storico Italiano per il Medio Evo and the Università Federico II di Napoli published the II Notice of convocation and the registration form.
- Exhibition "Drawing the Crown of Aragon. History and fiction"From Thursday November 17 Viceroys' Palace offers a tour through graphic novel and comic relating to the Medieval history of the Crown of Aragon.
- Documents for the history of EuropeLicense to print the Novelas Ejemplares by Cervantes (1613)
- Multilingual Citizen's ChartersCitizen’s Charters in French, English, Italian and Portuguese are offered by the ACA from now to its European visitors. The European Heritage is multilingual
- Documents for the History of EuropeAutograph letter from Ramon Llull to the king James I of Aragon (1297-1316)
- Commemorative exhibition of Cervantes’s documents and booksTo mark the 400th anniversary of the death of Cervantes, at the ACA from Friday 22nd April at 12 noon.
- Documents for the History of EuropeThe Moorish refugees on the ship "La flor del mar" (1610)
- UNESCO Memory of the World RegisterThe Archives of the Crown of Aragon has had an early 12th century excerpt from the 3rd Book of the Commentary on the Apocalypse by Beatus of Liébana included in the Memory of the World Register.
- Documents for the History of EuropeLast Will and Testament of Ferdinand II of Aragon (1516)
- Documents for the History of EuropeLlibre del Repartiment de València (Book of Repartition of Valencia) (1237-1252)
- European Heritage LabelNew museum installation at the Viceroys’ Palace.
- European Heritage LabelThe Archives of the Crown of Aragon has been awarded the European Heritage Label. On the 10th of March 2016, the European Commission published the list of heritage sites that have achieved this recognition.
- UNESCO Memory of the World RegisterThe Memory of the World Programme has included the Capitulations of Santa Fe held at the Archives of the Crown of Aragon in its register of documents.
- Discovery of an unknown letter from Jacques de MolayThis letter from Jacques de Molay, the last Grand Master of the Order of the Knights Templar, is addressed to Ramon de Bell-lloc, Commander of the Order, and is dated 21st January 1296.
- New miniatures of the Liber Feudorum Maior foundRecovery of four original folios from the Liber Feudorum in the bound records of the Chancery of the Archives of the Crown of Aragon.
- Portal de Archivos Españoles (PARES)
- Follow us on Twitter
- Census & Directory of Archives
- European Heritage
C/ Comtes, 2 (Palacio de los Virreyes o Palau del Lloctinent)
(34) 93 485 42 85
(34) 93 300 12 52
C/ Almogàvers, 77.
Monday - Friday, 9 a.m. - 14:30 p.m.
C/ Almogàvers, 77 y C/ Comtes, 2. Monday - Friday, 9 a.m. - 14 p.m.
January: 6. April: 14 and 17. May: 1. June: 5. Agost: 15. September: 11 and 25. October: 12. November: 1. December: 6, 8, 25 and 26.
Palau del Lloctinent:
C/ Comtes, 2. Monday - Sunday,10 a.m. - 19 p.m. Closed on December, 25 and January, 1.