Opportunities for mobility
The new Vocational Training enables students:
- To complete internships and work in Europe
- To learn about the world of business in other countries
- To obtain qualifications that are recognised at European level
With Vocational Training, it is possible to:
- Complete the WT (WorkplaceTraining) module in another country
- Continue studies in another country
- Work in any European country
Where can I obtain information on mobility in Vocational Training?
- On the Ministry of Education website: www.educacion.es
- At the educational centre where you enrolled, by speaking to the Head of the Guidance Department or tutor. Because WT is a mandatory module that is part of the syllabus in each educational cycle, it is subject to specific scheduling by the centre and to supervision by the Autonomous Educational Administration.
- Remember that it is important to have a knowledge of French, English or the language of the country where the training is to be held.
- At the Regional Department of Education in your Autonomous Community or at the latter’s Education Council in your province
- At the OAPEE (Autonomous Body for European Education Programmes), the Leonardo da Vinci division for students completing an intermediate level cycle or the Erasmus division for students completing a higher level cycle: www.oapee.es