The Resource Centre of the Consejería de Educación in London offers information and support for teachers of Spanish in the UK.
Address: Consejería de Educación, 20 Peel St, London W8 7PD
Timetable: During half term holidays, the Centre is open from 9am to 2pm.
For an appointment at times other than the above, contact the Centre at email@example.com or ring 0207 9089386/ 0207 9089388.
Services: Information and support for educational institutions and teachers of Spanish in the UK.
The catalogue of the Centre includes more than 7.000 books and magazines. We have also a database of CDs and DVDs related to Spanish culture, geography, films, and materials for the teaching of Spanish to youngsters and adults.
All these materials are available to the teachers of Spanish in the UK and can be accessed directly or borrowed from: firstname.lastname@example.org
Books and magazines:
• Generalidades: biblioteconomía, enciclopedias, diccionarios monolingües y bilingües, periodismo, etc.
• Filosofía, feminismo, psicología.
• Ciencias sociales. Economía derecho.
• Educación y enseñanza.
• Adquisición y enseñanza de lenguas extranjeras.
• Arte y deporte.
• Matemáticas. Ciencias naturales.
• Lingüística, lenguas y literatura. Poesía, teatro, novela,...
• Lecturas juveniles e infantiles.
• Geografía de España y de las CCAA. Biografías. Historia de España y de las CCAA. Historia y cultura de América latina.
• Libros de texto de ELE para educación secundaria y adultos.
• Libros de texto de ELE para Primaria.
• Materials can be borrowed for a máximum period of 15 days which can be renewed contacting the Centre.
• When requesting materials to be sent by post £ 2 must be paid per ítem (max. 2 items) to cover postage costs.
• Materials cannot be sent to countries other than the UK and the Republic of Ireland.
Other materials published by the Consejería de Educación can also be obtained from the Resource Centre:
Contact: Gilberto Terente
Tel.: +44 (0)2079089386.
Email : email@example.com
Address: 20, Peel Street. London W8 7PD
The Resource Centre of the Consejería de Educación in Edinburgh offers an information and support service for educational institutions and teachers of Spanish in Scotland.
Location: Consulate General of Spain in Edinburgh, 3rd floor. 63 North Castle Street. Edinburgh.EH2 3LJ.
Visiting hours: The Resource Centre is open Monday to Thursday from 10 am to 2 pm and Wednesday from 3 pm to 7 pm. Visits can be made by appointment via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone: 0131 220 0624.
The Resource Centre offers a catalogue of nearly 2500 items, specializing in materials for the teaching of Spanish as a Second or Other Language, Spanish culture and literature and audiovisual material.
Materials on loan can only be borrowed by members. For registration as a new member, please complete and send us the following document.
Materials are on loan for 14 days. This period can be renewed for another 14 days if the material has not been requested by another user. Please complete the following renewal application form and send it to us before the original return date expires.
Loan requests by post: Members can make use of this service if they live outside the city of Edinburgh. Please be advised that this service incurs a charge of two pounds in stamps per item (maximum two items) for shipping costs.
El cajón de recursos/ Spanish Resource Box
This long term loan scheme seeks to bring updated materials closer to students and teachers. Schools need to become members of the Resource Centre in order to join the scheme. For further information please refer to thefollowing document.
Documents at the Resource Centre
- Reference: Encyclopedias and dictionaries. Periodicals, etc.
- ELE Textbooks for Primary Education.
- ELE Textbooks for Secondary Education.
- ELE Textbooks for Adults.
- ELE Textbooks for Specific Purposes.
- Language Acquisition and Learning.
- Linguistics, Languages and Literature.
- Books for children and young people.
- Social Sciences, Law, .Education and Teaching.
- Geography of Spain, History of Spain, Geographical and historical description of an area .
-Media Library: Films in Spanish.
Contact: Joaquin Moreno.
Telephone: +44 0131 220 0624
Address: 63 North Castle Street. Edinburgh EH2 3LJ
Location: University of Manchester. Samuel Alexander Building. Audiovisual material: School of Languages, Linguistics and Culture Language Centre. Ground Floor. oBooks: N 3.2.
Visiting hours: Audiovisual material: de 9.00 a 17.30 horas Mon to Fri
Services : Information and support for educational institutions and teachers of Spanish. Materials lending.
Borrowing materials: Becoming a member of the Language Centre is required to borrow audiovisual material.
Borrowing books: Send an email to email@example.com
Contact: Natalio Ormeño
Phone number: +44 01613061619
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Address: Samuel Alexander Building N 3.5 Manchester M13 9PL